How It Works
From day one, your premium membership kicks off your removal process. Your initial removals complete in the first week (our 14 day trial covers 3 free removals), but tougher ones take more time and effort. Here's a closer look at our process:
Congrats on becoming a premium member!
Your first scan completes
• Kanary automatically removes you from Google's search engine and sends removal requests to the worst sites.
• We may ask you to confirm certain sites (ie Facebook) that require your approval to update or be removed.
Kanary submits and reviews removals
• Kanary's powerful automation continues to verify requests and confirm that data is successfully removed.
• You can reach out to us anytime with a specific concern or question.
Day 15 or sooner ✨
You start seeing completed removals!
Reach 60% removal success
Reach 80% removal success
• Kanary focuses on the toughest removals. The support team investigates sites not responding to removal requests and as always, keep you updated on our progress.
• In some cases, we'll have to work together to get data removed.
Reach 95–100% removal success
• Kanary's support team continues to dig into the last of the toughest removals if sites have not responded.
• You'll see a new scan on Day 60 and 90 to check for new and resurfaced exposures, and remove them.
• We continue to work behind the scenes on removals if your personal data pops up.
Day 91 and beyond ✨
Maintain removal success
*Removal success based on a typical membership.